Unless you are Michael Jordan or The Donald, you may well have to withstand the rich and pungent odor that arises from a fine bouquet of assholes if you want to have a stable and remunerative career. Sometimes you can steel yourself athwart the nauseating nosegay of the converged SJW workplace from hell. Other times, the stones would cry out if you don’t just lay it out there and protest the impossibility of reason you are surrounded by.
While not being coruscating in his blinding whiteness, James Damore had finally had enough of the HR-driven, socially converged Sploogle work environment. He filed his Writ of You Have Got To Be Fvcking Kidding Me* against Google. He was promptly fired from the 120-Mike-Mike like a projectile using Charge Four to send him out into the Fever Swamps as far as he could be made to fly.
Having been professionally pulverized and socially ostracized and even morally otherised, James Damore has decided to at least try to salvage his reputation. He is suing Google for running a hostile work environment towards Caucasoids who identify as “He or Him” and nothing else. There are worse places than Google for White People to work. You’d just have to fly The Starship Enterprise for your daily commute to get there. Google earns its barely-favorable comparison to WASP-12b via a 19 step corporate culture of anti-white hatred. The Federalist describes what you help monetize if you can’t be bothered with using Duck-Duck-Go.
1. â€˜Living as a Plural Beingâ€™ – Google furnishes a large number of internal mailing lists catering to employees with alternative lifestyles, including furries, polygamy, transgenderism, and plurality, for the purpose of discussing sexual topics. The only lifestyle that seems to not be openly discussed on Googleâ€™s internal forums is traditional heterosexual monogamy.
2. â€˜Donâ€™t hire white menâ€™ – One employee wrote: â€œAlternate proposal: moratorium on hiring white cis heterosexual abled men who arenâ€™t abuse survivors.â€
3. â€˜Bias bustingâ€™ – Damore recounts attending â€œvoluntaryâ€ diversity training because Google employees stressed attendance as necessary if he were to advance in the company.
4. â€˜I will keep hounding you until one of us firedâ€™ – â€œYouâ€™re a misogynist and a terrible person,â€ read a late-night email from Alex Hidalgo, a Google engineer. â€œI will keep hounding you until one of us is fired. Fuck you.â€
5. â€˜The Derail documentâ€™ – â€œThe thesis of this document is that on this one particular set of topics, the left-wing political frame of systematic bias, must always dominate, and the receiver must accept that frame, and its associated worldview, in their response,â€
6. â€˜You did something so amazing that Matthew Sachs awarded you a Peer Bonusâ€™ – Hereâ€™s what Matthew Sachs had to say: Simone has been doing a fantastic job speaking up for Googley values and promoting [diversity and inclusion] in the wretched hive of scum and villainy that is [Damoreâ€™s memo] â€¦ Visit your award history page to see your certificate to print and proudly hang on your cube, wall, fridge, robot etc.â€
7. â€˜Discourage them all throughout the industryâ€™ – â€œIf we really care about diversity in tech, we donâ€™t just need to chase serial offenders out of Google, we need to discourage them all throughout the industry,â€ a lengthy internal post on Damore read.
8. â€˜I will hurt youâ€™ – Damoreâ€™s memo prompted another employee to post this quote: â€œIâ€™m a queer-ass nonbinary trans person that is fucking sick and tired of being told to open a dialogue with people who want me dead. We are at a point where the dialogue we need to be having with these people is â€˜if you keep talking about this shit, i will hurt you.â€
9. â€˜Relies on crowdsourced harassmentâ€™ – â€œ[Google] relies on crowdsourced harassment and â€˜peckingâ€™ to enforce social norms (including politics) that it feels it cannot write directly into its policies,â€ the suit states.
10. â€˜Iâ€¦apologized for whitesplainingâ€™ – In a message from July 2017, a repentant Google employee publicly realized he was â€œwhitesplainingâ€ black history. â€œI (a white Googler), in an attempt to build a rapport with a Black Noogler and demonstrate my lack of ignorance of Black History, ended up whitesplaining Black History to him.
11. â€˜Youâ€™re being blacklistedâ€¦at companies outside Googleâ€™ – â€œYouâ€™re being blacklisted by people at companies outside of Google,â€ he added. â€œYou might not have been aware of this, but people know, people talk. There are always social consequences.â€
12. Conservative author triggers â€˜silent alarmâ€™ over lunch with employee – Conservative blogger Curtis Yarvin, who advised Steve Bannon and other members of the Trump administration, triggered an alarm when he visited the Google campus to lunch with an employee. Security escorted him off the premises. The suit alleges other conservatives are on that list, including Alex Jones and Theodore Beale.
13. â€˜Should inclusion on the list require something resembling a trial?â€™ – Burchett once proposed creating a list she would personally manage of â€œpeople who make diversity difficult,â€ to include employees who did things like make statements â€œunsupportive of diversity.â€ She suggested the list could serve as a punishment that could incentivize â€œbetterâ€ behavior among the offenders listed.
14. â€˜Throw away that bad apple with no regretsâ€™ – â€œI was there at the lunch were said intern said the things he did,â€ Googler Matthew Seidl replied on the thread. â€œA number of people there did try to esquire as to what he was basing his belief on and give counter examples. They didnâ€™t really take.â€ Another Googler chimed in, â€œThrow that bad apple away with no regrets.â€
15. â€˜I wonâ€™t say violence has no placeâ€™ – â€œHow do people cope with this?â€ one employee wrote. â€œIâ€™ve never been part of a military or war effort before. â€¦ I donâ€™t know how useful Iâ€™ll be.â€ Another advised: â€œGet in touch with your friendly local antifa. â€¦ I wonâ€™t say violence has no place, but if you are going to be doing anything risky, I canâ€™t overemphasize the important of networking with people whoâ€™ve been thinking about scenarios like the one weâ€™re in for years, and building relationships with them. We are only powerful if we organize.â€
16. â€˜If you donâ€™t want to get punched â€¦â€™ – â€œThere is literally only one reason an antifascist would be violent towards you. You are a fascist. â€¦ If you donâ€™t want to get punched by an antifascist, itâ€™s simple: donâ€™t go to white supremacist rallies and donâ€™t own white power symbols.â€
17. â€˜How to (Properly) Punch a Naziâ€™ – â€œHow do you let people know you donâ€™t take their ideas seriously? â€¦ No-platforming fascists does scale. So does punching one on camera.â€
18. â€˜Psychotic break from realityâ€™ – Those who oppose certain liberal orthodoxy must be either â€œdeeply deceivedâ€ or have had â€œsome sort of psychotic break from reality,â€ another employee wrote, adding: â€œWhat you think of as information is nonsense.
19. â€˜This is where my tolerance ends, with intoleranceâ€™ -â€œYou canâ€™t support Donald Trump without also supporting his racism, misogyny, homophobia, and transphobia,â€ a Googler wrote in a lengthy communication on Trump supporters. â€œOr even worse, if you vote for Donald Trump because of his economic policy or because you feel the other party is corrupt, then what youâ€™re saying is that economics is more important than the safety of your peers. This is where my tolerance ends: with intolerance.â€
Duck-Duck-Go, Gab.ai, Conservapedia, Discord and any non-converged competition that emerges to Silicon Valley. Popularize these apps in your circle. Make them favorites so that you can get there easily even if Micro-Suck and Google dominate your desktop space. Add suggestions in the comments. I make no claim to having the monopoly on those websites.
Google gets away with being Google in part because consumers of internet connectivity and data lack perfect information regarding what they pay money into and what their alternatives are. Part of our effort as subversives against Amerika should be informing people of the things The Cathedral would rather see memory-holed. We can’t make Google end its systematic bigotry. We can make them less relvant.
His name was James Damore. His offense was being a truth-teller. His legacy should be the continued spread of what he told us about. Take the fight to the Anti-White. You can do your part against #WhiteGenocide. Demonetized Leftists are increasingly disarmed.
* – That probably sounds more official in The Legal Latin.