The Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, VA, signals a new era in American politics. Previously, citizens assumed that sharing economic and political interests with each other was enough, and therefore that we could compromise on our differences and coexist.
After Alt Right demonstrators arrived in Charlottesville to find a Leftist mayor and hostile police seemingly in cahoots with the Antifa protesters, it became clear that this was not so, and not just to the Alt Right. Ordinary Americans watching this event felt that fair play had been violated by the clear discrimination of the Establishment against the Alt Right.
In particular, it evoked memories of racial and political unrest from the 1960s through Ferguson, and made more people realize that we cannot all just get along. In actuality, we have already separated, and this is being formalized through displays of contrary allegiances at events like this rally.
On top of those realizations, Americans woke up to the new reality of a permanently divided nation that, like Humpty Dumpty, is never going to be put back together again. This new reality includes:
- We are living in the new Soviet Union. Rightists learned that no matter how nice and law-abiding you are, you are a target. The police will come after you. Armed mobs will be allowed to attack you with impunity. You will be doxxed and lose your job, friends, housing and possibly family. Their goal is to eradicate you, and the people in power across government, academia, media and large corporations are part of the same Establishment (“the Cathedral”) that encourages this behavior, and their alliance is with international commerce, multi-national corporations and globalists. We are living in a country dominated by Leftist ideals, and Leftism is pathological and obsessive, so they will only feel comfortable when you, your culture and your values are eradicated.
- Nazism is unnecessary. This is not about “the optics,” but the fact that you provoke the proles purely by being European-descended and not Left-wing. You do not need swastikas. Even more, Nazism is insufficient for what we have to do now. The Nazis wanted to save their nation; ours have already fallen, and we want to split them up and send away the Leftists and repatriate the Others so that we can rebuild. National Socialism does not have the scope for that, nor was it successful; now, even more, it has lost its stigma. They will call you Nazis no matter what you do, so use that as a blank check to go even further. We do not need Hitler, but Charlemagne, Socrates and Aurelius.
- The USA has died. The Charlottesville rally demonstrated to the world that the Left is:
- In power in the USA. Our police are Leftist. Our mayors are Leftist. Anyone who is not Leftist will be a target. They will lose power in the system, because the system is Leftist and selects for Leftists. Our ideals are Leftist. Our people mostly lean Leftist. We are not revolutionaries, but rebels against a corrupt ideology which has cordycepted all of the people around us.
- Violent, abusive, deceptive and corrupt. When the police attack those who have a permit to protest and try to drive them into the waiting crowd of admittedly violent Leftists, and when a state of emergency is called to stop a peaceful protest, you know that corruption is the norm. When public figures lie about who started the violence, make implications that are not backed by evidence, incite panic and obsession, and otherwise instigate the chaos and then cover for each other so that they are not blamed, you know that Leftists are behaving according to their roots in organized crime and peasant revolts and cannot be trusted.
We have seen from the occasional brave voice in media that police were on the side of the Leftists:
While fights broke out, pepper-spray flew, and gas canisters were thrown by protesters, McLaren says the “police hung back quite a distance” away from the “center of the action.”
McLaren says he recognizes that police “couldn’t be everywhere” but that “it was clear the police were trying to shut down the protest even before it began.”
From the videos posted, we can see how the police began confining the Alt Right, macing them and driving them into the waiting Antifa crowds. We have seen how the media has reported the event as “white supremacist” or “neo-Nazi” and made zero attempt to understand the Alt Right, only to plaster them with whatever symbols the media believes will slander it most.
We have also seen how, after the violence instigated by the Left, the media machine fired up to blame the violence on the Alt Right despite there being no basis in fact for that assertion:
The ACLU of Virginia is sickened and distraught by the vile acts committed today in Charlottesville. We mourn for the lives senselessly lost, agonize for those harmed both physically and emotionally, and grieve for the community of which we and our members, friends and families are an ingrained part.
White supremacy is abhorrent. Bigotry, racism and hatred in any form are indefensible. Violence of any kind combined with any of the above is terrorism.
We condemn it, as we do the reprehensible individuals and organizations responsible both directly and indirectly through their words and deeds. As of this writing, this includes our president who condones today’s inhumanities by default.
Since its inception, and even as we have and will continue to fight for free speech for everyone, the ACLU of Virginia has stood up for respect, decency, equality and humanity for all. What happened today had nothing to do with free speech. It devolved into conduct against individuals motivated by hate that was initially thuggish, and ultimately, deliberately murderous.
We have seen how Antifa miraculously have money for bus and plane tickets and fancy phones; how the University of Virginia gave students the day off to demonstrate, and seems unconcerned with punishing any students engaged in violence for the Left; how shops in the city center posted signs in support of the march. This shows us the wide collusion.
It also shows us how empires die. People brainwash each other because they repeat ideas that make them feel as if they sound intelligent. They join up in great herds which agree on certain things as common knowledge, despite them being unrealistic. The driver behind the Left is social behavior, and the weakness of the individual as well as its greed for power. We are seeing the political face of evil.
Empires collapse because people imitate each other, and soon form an echo chamber, and by excluding all other voices, quickly suppress any knowledge that contradicts the official narrative that things are not just OK, but doing better than ever before, despite civilization collapsing around them. They play “follow the leader” straight into the grave.
Humans have always had this weakness, but hubris/individualism, equality, Leftism and democracy bring it out. We are now seeing the consequence of those ideas gaining full power because all of their competition has been destroyed or fallen apart. We now live in dark Soviet times, and we are the few who are resisting the zombie march to oblivion.