In this episode, the team tackles Milogate and extrapolates from it to homosexuality and “social justice” issues that the Left has primed our society to fascinate itself with while waiting for the End. Instead, we look at some unorthodox solutions and question whether these issues are issues at all.
0:00 – Introduction of the topic
1:30 – Roderick and James discuss Milogate and how the Left would react to a similar situation
8:50 – Peter and Roderick spar on the Gay Question
- 12:00 – “Milo Yiannopoulos and the Myth of the Gay Pedophile” by Olga Khazan and “The proportions of heterosexual and homosexual pedophiles among sex offenders against children: an exploratory study” by K. Freund and R.J. Watson.
- 16:12 – “Sexual Hookup Culture: A Review” by J.R. Garcia, et. al
- 17:17 – Yes, you can get STDs in a monogamous relationship. “Sad study reveals how you can be monogamous and still get an STD” by Taryn Hillin and “A Comparison of Sexual Health History and Practices among Monogamous and Consensually Nonmonogamous Sexual Partners” Justin Lehmiller
21:20 – Brett discusses how Leftism and homosexuality co-exist
- Perhaps a gay district would be an ideal solution
- Roderick brings up the idea of “ultra-promiscuity”
- 27:00 – “So you think gay men are promiscuous?” by Patrick Strudwick, but also be sure to check out Government: STD rates among homosexuals ‘alarming,’ ‘troubling’ Mark Hodges (original report)
30:00 – Where do we go from Milo?
- It’s about ideas, not the person and Milo ought not be seen as the “leader” of the Alt-Right
- James and Brett note that the so-called Alt-Light is, in fact, useful
- 38:20 – “Holy Crusade: Alt-Right to Boycott Breitbart Until Milo is Removed” by Andrew Anglin
- 38:50 – “Milo Yiannopoulos: What The ‘Alt-Right’ Is Really About (Full Interview)”
- Now that the Overton Window has shifted, we ought to come in and insert ourselves
41:15 – Does the Alt-Right need a leader?
- No, the Alt-Right will not die with Milo
- Roderick notes that the Alt-Right is a diffuse movement that doesn’t need a leader
- Peter argues that a reading-list, so to speak, is better than a head ideologue for the Alt-Right
46:00 – How should the Alt-Right subvert censorship?
- Brett notes that censorship of moderates like Nick Land lead to more hardcore people rising up
- We need to offer something like “thought leaders”
56:00 – Should we withdraw from the mainstream?
- Brett notes that there is a short term benefit, but we also need a long term strategy
- James notes that we don’t need the mainstream media anymore
- 1:01:28 – Alex Jones on Goblins
1:02:00 – Should we punch Right?
- “Punching Right” by Greg Johnson
- Brett discusses what “punching Right” means
- James notes that the shitlords do shift the Overton Window
- 1:07:30 – “Punch Everywhere” by Andy Nowicki
- Peter argues that punching everywhere strengthens movements
- Everitt and Brett discuss the concept of Whiteness
- Perhaps culture is a better metric than ‘Whiteness’
- 1:27:00 – Brett confirmed for Zionist
1:29:30 – Closing and Outro
Visit our Nationalist Public Radio Archives to listen to past episodes of the show.