I can’t make this up. It would be !RACIST! if I ever did. I’ll just reproduce it unedited and then comment below.
Here are the four common problems faced by African Americans today:
1. Lack of family structure: According to a 2002 study, 70% of all African American children were illegitimate and that number rose from 23.6% back in 1963 because that was the year when welfare became a right according to the constitution, which made having husbands redundant. Too many African American families grow up without a father figure in the house which often leads to psychological issues later in life.
2. Dangerous cities have high African American Populations: Dangerous cities like Oakland, Cleveland, Baltimore and Detroit where gang violence and crime is an everyday occurrence has a high population of African American people who live under the government of democrats.
3. High abortion rates: It is estimated that 30% of all abortions in the country are done by African American women. This heightened loss of uncounted lives percolates to reduce respect for life and has played its role in decreasing civility with which people treat each other.
4. The victim mindset: Nothing holds an African American back more than seeing themselves as a victim who sees everything as someone else’s fault without taking the deserved responsibility to such a significant degree that their victim status becomes their collective identity.
5. African Americans make a sizable portion of prisoners: Studies infer that 52% of homicides are committed by African American individuals. Due to this high incarceration rate, every 1 in 9 African American children you pass on the sidewalk may have or might have had a parent in prison. Due to the greater likelihood of African Americans being incarcerated, their social upbringing and family support has taken the toll.
First, praise where praise is due. For a rapid, first-pass analysis, this encompasses a vast scope of valid data points. Whatever Fisher Jack looked into when he wrote this article paints a bleak portrait. Give him one thumb up for taking that 90+ MPH fastball right under the whiskers of his chin without flinching. It can’t have made him happy to look into the mirror and see that particular hangover.
Now we get to what this analysis, posited as it was; tells us about how well even the “talented tenth” will fit in with a nation under a democratic-republic such as the USSA. Start with point one. He wrote the following: “According to a 2002 study, 70% of all African American children were illegitimate and that number rose from 23.6% back in 1963 because that was the year when welfare became a right according to the constitution, which made having husbands redundant.”
A more accurate description would read 1963 might have been the year people stopped being taught what the US Constitution even said. This said truth is a particular verity amongst the most powerful and educated African-Americans. Congressman John Conyers of Michigan famously justified Obamacare as constitutional under “The Good and Welfare Clause.”
Nobody’s constitution ever made welfare dependency a Constitutional Right. The General Welfare Clause [ART. 1, SEC. 8, PAR. 1 US Constitution] allows the Federal Government to tax US Citizens. To give you an idea of just how far from the mainstream US African American thinkers truly are, here is a quote from the 1936 Soviet Constitution:
Chapter 1, ARTICLE 12. In the U.S.S.R. work is a duty and a matter of honor for every able-bodied citizen, in accordance with the principle: “He who does not work, neither shall he eat.” The principle applied in the U.S.S.R. is that of socialism: “From each according to his ability, to each according to his work.”
Blacks in the USSA are literally to the Left of Josef Stalin. But yes, a belief in constitutionally guaranteed welfare would ruin the pecuniary incentives that make people who are not exactly crazy about the people they have chosen to sleep with stick together and form nurturing families. It’s darn hard to make an adult grow up if their parents haven’t already.
This misapprehension that they derive natural rights from some Santa Clause in The US Constitution predictably causes other problems that Fisher Jack has astutely ascertained. “According to a 2002 study, 70% of all African American children were illegitimate,” and also “It is estimated that 30% of all abortions in the country are done by African American women.” These are what you can expect when the nuclear family is nuked from close-Earth orbit.
So what happens when African-Amerikans get spit out of a botched childhood and discover that The Santa Clause is about as real as Santa? They come to believe they were unfairly branded with some Mark of Cain.
4. The victim mindset: Nothing holds an African American back more than seeing themselves as a victim who sees everything as someone else’s fault without taking the deserved responsibility to such a significant degree that their victim status becomes their collective identity.”
Let that point four describe a human being’s interoperation with the social and natural environments and two things are true. One, that person will never generate any sort of positive momentum in life. They will feel helpless and thereby become helpless. Keep them on EBT Card life support and they will be content to stay there unless causally provoked. Another thing that happens is a phenomenon that The Z-Man described as negative identity.
Blackness in America is a laundry list of grievances against whites and a list of things that blacks reject about society. It has little to say about what it means to be black, independent of whites. Much like the contours of a black hole, we can only know black identity by knowing the surrounding white identity. Wherever white culture ends, that’s where black identity begins. In America, being black means not being white. This negative identity has been particularly toxic to black Americans, because a negative identity binds the worst with the best. The greatest exponents of black culture are those who are the most degenerate. Hip-hop culture is a perfect example. It celebrates the worst instincts of black people.
And that’s what you get with those amongst that particular borg who don’t lean into that Mark of Cain and wear it well. Call some people villains for long enough, teach them that they are eternally wronged victims; and then they will respond in a way that I might respond to a similar indoctrination. “You want some, git some!” Then you get a couple of more items off of Fisher Jack’s list:
Fisher gets the causation driving the correlation backwards on the first key finding.
2. Dangerous cities have high African American Populations: Dangerous cities like Oakland, Cleveland, Baltimore and Detroit where gang violence and crime is an everyday occurrence has a high population of African American people who live under the government of democrats.”
It should probably read more like this: Deracinated, nekulturny Blacks make cities like Bulletmore and Oakland dangerous. They are very quickly the only people left in them. They tend to vote for Democrats. So dangerous blacks chase everyone out of the dying urban areas that they heavily inhabit. They elect intellectual super-novae like Barbara Jackson-Lee and John Conyers to their hearts’ content. Any of the myriad of YouTube videos featuring car-rides through ghettos in Detroit will show you what they thereby win.
And also, “African Americans make a sizable portion of prisoners: Studies infer that 52% of homicides are committed by African American individuals.” Once nothing is your fault, the id takes over. Like the corrupt, smarmy Samurai character in Gilbert and Sullivan’s Mikado, everyone has a little list. It takes a certain believe in the sanctity of life and a mutual respect for the rights of others to not start crossing a few of those names off of that list.
So how did so many African-Americans get turned into a harder bunch of Hard Materialists than Comrade Stalin after a bad night’s sleep? It gets back to the negative identity spawned from the victimhood complex. This complex is a result of a willful and deleterious ignorance of how the democratic-republican constitution was originally supposed to function. Stalin did Russia a big favor by telling the furthest left colon-vents he had in his nation. “He who does not work, neither shall he eat.”
Under Hard Materialism “Money talks, BS runs the marathon.” If we in the USSA don’t want the bleak, remorseless existence that Hard Materialism offers, we need to reestablish Freedom of Association. Let us separate the amicable way, unlike Rwanda-Burundi. As our diverse peoples have less and less shared culture, values, or experience this will happen somehow. Amerika’s diverse sub-cultures are sending one another a message the characters in New Jack City would have understood to a tee. “See ya but I wouldn’t wanna be ya.”
The coming separation within Amerika will occur. You don’t have to be any more interested in the problems of Black People than you do in Plate Tectonics. That attitude is fine until those problems, like Plate Tectonics, all of a sudden get very interested in you. Then they impact you the way Plate Tectonics sometimes impacts the architecture of Los Angeles, California.
Neither you, nor I, nor Barack Obama, nor the Man on The Moon can solve the problems of Black Amerika. Black Amerikans have to decide for themselves to solve them. We can export them, we can avoid them, or we can ultimately be sucked down and utterly destroyed by them. Diworsity must be defused. Otherwise it guarantees Amerikan failure.