What a week! Richard Spencer spoke at Texas A&M and the world went mad. The press melted down when its analysis of the term Lügenpresse fell apart under further scrutiny. Forces within the American government are claiming that Donald Trump was elected because of a Russian hack whose description is both vague and unconvincing. Austria failed to go far-right, and Italy begins its exit from the wealth transfer and Americanization program known as the European Union. Nigel Farage is still cooler than cool, Donald Trump is still a moderate who believes in economic nationalism or limited protectionism including immigration restrictions, and Western Civilization is still in decline… and yet a new will appears to be born, one to not only patch up the existing System, but throw it out entirely and go back to a more organic way of life, paving the way for a salvation, restoration and advancement of Western Civilization. We have hope in the work of our hands, and faith in each other, again. Achtung!
- Final Word On The Gold Standard And Federal Reserve (Nick Land)
- Questions From A Student About The Alt Right (Colin Liddell)
- Rising From The Ruins: The Identitarian Movement In Europe (Daniel Friberg)
- Wake-up Call For The Globalists: Nationalism Is Inevitable (Ramzpaul)
- “Fake” News? But All News Is Fake (Bruce Charlton)
- Heckling The Hecklers At Texas A&M (Roderick Kaine)
- Spencer Speaks! (The Transcript) (Richard Spencer)
- The Geopolitical Significance Of Putin’s Reforms (Alexander Dugin)
- Hate Facts: How Much Use Are They? (Bruce Charlton)
- The Russians Are Hacking! (Garvey’s Ghost)
- The “Soft Coup” (Laura Wood)
- Has the Trumpian Revolution Begun? (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- Love Is Reactionary (Sydney Trads)
- Why You Should Avoid The Cucked Interpretations Of Modern Christianity (Michael Sebastian)
- Punching Right: Wranglin’ With Anglin (Ramzpaul)
- Who Are Italy’s Five Star Movement? (Alternative Right)
To drive home his assertion, Weitz then tweeted out the symbol of Star Wars’ Rebellion movement with a safety pin attached — basically identifying the movie’s good guys with the social justice warriors opposing Trump. He captioned it, “Star Wars against hate. Spread it.”
…Making the new Star Wars suffer at the box office over the attempts by its writers to inject an anti-Trump message into it would send a message to producers that alienating red states is not a profitable move. – “Why You Should #DumpStarWars,” by Scott Greer
- Belief Versus Experience, And Experience Is What Is Needed (Bruce Charlton)
- Puppies And Flowers (Date Jesus)
- 10 Recent Examples Of Fake News From The “Real News” Media (Louis Stuart)
- This Is What An Honest Left Would Sound Like (Nick Land)
- Scientific People Understand Reality Less (W.M. Briggs)
- “There’s a long and tragic history of Republicans who won the war but lost the peace by trading results for respectability.” (Ann Coulter)
- Jill Stein Should Be Arrested On RICO Charges (Sexbots And Violence)
- Democracy Has Collapsed (Nick Land)
- Fellow Goyim: On Jewish Disingenuity about Whiteness (Ari Ben Canaan)
- Death Metal Band Imprecation Calls For Action Against Antifa (Daniel Maarat)
- Colin Kaepernick And The “White-On-White” Crime Argument (Garvey’s Ghost)
- In Science Consensus Is Irrelevant (Malcolm Pollack)
- Coriolanus: Man Against The Mob (Andy Nowicki)
- Blacks Sue Temp Agencies In Chicago (Jew Among You)
- Beige New World (Richard Spencer)
- The Virtue Of An Attractive Culture (Marcus Follin)
Franks erroneously asserted that the term, which translates to “lying press,” was “coined in Nazi Germany,” when the word appeared in the title of a book as early as 1914, but is known to have been used for decades before this, even going back as far as the 1840s. – “Kassam Hits Back at BBC’s Nazi ‘Lugenpresse’ Revisionism,” Breitbart
- What do you hope for from the Trump Administration?
- What else needs to be done to save, restore and advance Western Civilization?
- Will this end peacefully?
- How’s Amerika doing and what would you like to see?