Leftists Bully Richard Spencer’s Mother For Their Own Profit

Tanya Gersh, a realtor in the Whitefish, Montana region, decided to join the Leftist herd and attack Richard Spencer’s mother — by attacking a property she owned from which profit could conveniently be made. As Sherry Spencer writes:

These threats came from Tanya Gersh [email her], a local realtor with links to “human rights” organizations Love Lives Here [Phone: 406-309-5678; email them] and the Montana Human Rights Network [Phone:406-442-5506, email them].

On November 22, Gersh and I spoke on the phone. She relayed to me that if I did not sell my building, 200 protesters and national media would show up outside — which would drive down the property value — until I complied. Gersh’s other conditions included that I make a public denunciation of my son in a statement written by the Montana Human Rights Network and that I make a donation to this organization from the sale of the property. As Gersh announced on Facebook, she was “spear heading” the campaign.

Gersh followed up on her conditions in a number of emails, which I’ve just made public. She even shamelessly suggested that she act as my realtor! In other words, she and the local “human rights” organizations appeared to seek financial benefit from threats of protests and reputation damage.

This is a classic liberal hijack: we have a pretext to seize your stuff because you have offended the Crowd, and therefore, we are going to do so in a way that benefits us. They are simply parasites; the “human rights” nonsense is merely a photo opportunity and a justification for then going on the attack.

Even looking at the websites suggest that these organizations are a scam: peace symbols, hearts and buzzwords. They sell a product called “moral pretense,” and it allows lonely and lost people to claim their lives are important because they are “different” and “good,” even though actual goodness would require fixing their personal disaster lives. But the product sells.

In the Leftist arc, the Tanya Gersh attack does not represent desperation, but disintegration. There is no longer enough motivating force to hold them together toward an actual goal, so instead they are content to be used by business for the purpose of personal profit. While their attack appears stronger than ever to outsiders, it suggests that there is weakness within.

None of this will stop them from terrorizing Sherry Spencer. She took the sensible, Trump-style approach to Leftist attacks, which is: never apologize, do nothing, and tell them they are insane. Notice the arrogance with which Gersh has proclaimed that the sale is a done deal:

And then how the media spin which allows two people with financial interests in the situation to speak for an entire community:

But Whitefish residents aren’t buying it.

“She is profiting off of the people of the local community, all the while having facilitated Richard’s work spreading hate by letting him live and use her home address for his organization,” local realtor Tanya Gersh said.

…Love Lives Here co-founder Ina Albert [Phone: 406-863-2333; email here or here] echoed Gersh’s sentiment and dismissed Sherry Spencer’s claim that her group was capable of interfering with her business.

“I don’t know what she’s talking about,” Albert said. “We don’t cause financial harm to anybody.”

Both Albert and Gersh have motive to profit from this event as it draws attention to their businesses, Gersh in real estate and Albert as a writer who gives seminars on aging with grace.

They have been agitating against Spencer for some time, which has enabled them to become local mini-celebrities:

Ina Albert, a co-founder of Love Lives Here, said it’s “distressing” to see Trump’s election put Spencer — and his connection to Whitefish — in the national spotlight.

“We fought so hard two years ago (for the anti-discrimination resolution) when he first reared his head,” Albert said.

But, she added, “separatism can only grow if the soil is receptive to prejudice. Truth, love and kindness will always win out if our community can find ways to accept and validate each others’ liberties and freedoms.”

Spencer and his mother are public figures, but also people who have a right — by the same language these “human rights” groups use — to enjoy their property even if they disagree and live a different lifestyle entirely than others. Because they are insane Leftists, the human rights types conveniently make an exception and speed themselves toward profit by using their presumed good public appearance.

Here is how to contact the people who support the people involved in this extortion scam:

A sample email to the Board of Realty Regulation:

Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 13:52:34 -0600
Subject: Realtor Tanya Gersh (Whitefish, MT) attempting extortion
From: Brett Stevens
To: dlibsdrre@mt.gov, dlibsdcomplaints@mt.gov, dlibsdauditingunit@mt.gov, dlibsdlicensingunita@mt.gov, dlibsdlicensingunitb@mt.gov

Greetings,

I write to you to complain about the actions of Tanya Gersh, a licensed realtor in Montana.

She is attempting to extort money from one of your citizens by threatening political protests, as described here:

This conduct is unbecoming of someone in a respected and trusted position such as a realtor, and I encourage you to take action to revoke Ms. Gersh’s license.

Thank you for listening.

Sincerely,

Brett Stevens

This type of bullying should be resisted no matter what your political stripe is. It reduces politics to profiteering and silences those who might have dissenting opinions, at the hands of wealthy and coddled members of a community at the expense of that community.

Notice that the Leftist always accuses you of what they are doing, as seen in this statement by Gersh:

It’s a new building in Whitefish’s downtown historic district. First owned by Richard Spencer, and now owned by his mother, Sherry. There are vacation rentals on the top floor, businesses lease at street-level.

But Sherry says her son’s political views – – and his detractors – – are forcing her to sell the property. In an email to us, Sherry says, “As painful as this is, I am exploring a potential sale of the building.”

One of those detractors is Tanya Gersh, a prominent member of the community, who told me in an email: “She (Sherry) is profiting off of the people of the local community, all the while having facilitated Richard’s work spreading hate by letting him live and use her home address for his organization.”

Typical of Leftist attacks, this bullying is designed to silence, cow and wreak havoc upon those who dare go out of step with what the herd wants to think. The only solution is to push back, denying their attempts to parasitize, and also call them out on their bad behavior and hold those who support them accountable for enabling bullying under the guise of (obviously insincere) ideology.

Tags: , , , , , ,

52 Responses to “Leftists Bully Richard Spencer’s Mother For Their Own Profit”

1. Outin Theopen says:

There is an unacknowledged ethnic factor common to the mentioned bullies. Dare anyone mention it?

• A number of people did on the Medium post. However, they have numerous supporters who are mostly whites virtue signaling. If Gersh and Albert disappeared tomorrow, there would still be all of those angry Leftists calling for blood.

• Outin Theopen says:

Perhaps. But that does not take away the fact that the individuals responsible for the defamation campaign share a common ethnic heritage. Is this fact irrelevant?

• redking says:

Yes, but they would continue to attack out of inertia, not initiative.

2. Asian Reactionary says:

Leftist bullying is ridiculous.

3. cecilhenry says:

Compassion and ‘love’ is a convenient camouflage for those desirous of power.

If this woman did this to a black or non-White ethnic group, she would be arrested for civil rights violations.

This is criminal behavior whether its called that or not.

4. Chris I says:

If 25-50 men came in support of Spencer’s mother, those 200 (paid) protestors would think twice about any shenanigans.

• If fifty people write to the Board of Realty Regulation, then the paid protestors and their champions will be in full retreat.

• Chris I says:

Point taken.

• I am not disagreeing at all. Right now, what we can do is to hurt the figureheads for their actions — if not get them into jail as they belong — and the others, who are cowards, will then be less likely to behave in this way.

• Meow Blitz says:

Word on the street is that she had her license revoked from the pushback. She’s still listed as a realtor on a few other sites but they’ll be taken down. Some others have compiled a list of businesses that display Love Lives Here signs. We appreciate your help.

• Is there anything else I can do? My email is always open to you as well.

• IronSun says:

It would take a while for a real estate license to get revoked as there has to be a hearing and other formalities followed. Maybe the company she was with gave her the boot, which would be nice if so.
          Here is the license status of Gersh according to the Montana department of labor:

• Interesting:

License Status: A​c​t​i​v​e
            Eligible to Practice:
            RELATIONSHIP
            Type of Relationship:
            S​u​p​e​r​v​i​s​e​d​ ​B​y
            Name: A​L​L​Y​S​O​N​ ​S​A​B​O

Allyson Sabo is her boss at Christie’s.

• Meow Blitz says:

Okay, so Spencer confirmed that she was removed from her position as realtor from PureWest Christie’s Real Estate. No confirmation on her losing her license but hopefully it’s happened or in the works.

• Dale VanderMeer says:

Just emailed the realtor team. Thanks for the suggestion!

5. Emailed her! Thanks, uttercontempt.wordpress.com

[start]
    a good Jewish boy writing to express support…..
    Saturday, December 17, 2016 12:19 PM Mark as Unread
    From:
    “A—- C—-”
    To: mail@tanyagersh.com

….. for Sherry Spencer.

Your attacks on the Spencer family for non-violently exercising their right to free expression are getting the nationwide attention you threatened them with, but they reflect much worse on you, Ina Albert and the ridiculously named ‘Love Lives Here.’ The result will be increased sympathy for and interest in the alt-right by those of us, including Jews like me, who are beginning to see that these self-proclaimed “human rights campaigns” (that specialize in making common cause with gang members, Arab terrorists and sexually maladjusted freaks) are really just ideological enforcement efforts bent on destroying honest opponents’ livelihoods, for profit more than for ideals or values, and that liberal Jews are, unfortunately, its worst practitioners. You’re one sick yenta, a real shonda fur de goyim. It’s folks like you who should be publicly apologizing, not Sherry Spencer.

Sincerely,

A—- C—-

6. Hauser says:

(((Leftists)))

You’re funny Brett.

• Leftists attack in packs. What about all the people supporting “Love Lives Here” and the Montana Human Rights group? The figureheads are not the problem; Leftism is. As a Nationalist, I know that all groups act in self-interest and expect nothing else, but our people have some very broken sick puppies among them who are encouraging this.

• Salger says:

What you call “the Left” wasn’t started by the Jews.

7. Pseudo-chrysostom says:

Notice that the Leftist always accuses you of what they are doing,

Conditional solipsism is a leading precondition of leftism; they accuse you of what they themselves are doing because they themselves are literally incapable of exercising their imagination to conceive a simulation of other people, conceive of operational paradigms beyond their own.

Such is the supreme irony inherent to proggies going on and on about empathy.

This has wide ranging implications. The nominalism inherent to such people, for instance. They are prone and predisposed to denying any significant or impactful differences or hierarchies between things because they are literally incapable of drawing such meaningful distinctions, of conceiving of essences. To the conditional solipsist, all things seem exactly as meaningless as any other, reality a confusing kaleidoscope atomized and unrelated instances, with no deeper pattern or relationship between apparent to them.

Whenever a solipsist criticizes someone, they are telling you about themselves.

• Whenever a solipsist criticizes someone, they are telling you about themselves.

Yes, because at some level, every solipsist believes they are the only person in the universe. They think they are God, opposed by a world which interrupts their otherwise immaculate intentions. It is a psychotic and sociopathic delusion, but a common one, and it seems to me that most monkeys and many other mammals suffer from it. Once you have outlasted the dinosaurs, you think are God.

• > Yes, because at some level, every solipsist believes they are the only person in the universe.

Hammer –> nail.

Ricky Raw used to say that the narcissist imagines himself playing the lead role in his own movie and everyone else serves as supporting act.

I think this your description is slightly better: the narcissist believe themselves to be the only person in the universe, all others are merely -imperfect- reflections.

8. TheTriggerer says:

Somebody needs to start up a GoFundMe or Kickstarter to support Mrs Spencer in this time of financial difficulty.

9. Dualist says:

I’ve just wrote the Board a similar email, in the strongest possible (though still business-like) terms. Tomorrow I will write to each one of the other addresses, in less business-like terms. I urge everybody reading this article to do the same.

If people can’t even be bothered to send some emails then how can anybody expect people like Spencer to keep taking the various risks they do? Whatever you think of his politics is irrelevant here (incidentally, he’s gone up in my estimations recently, though I’ll write about this another time) – the Left simply be allowed to believe such methods can work for them. Bullying in any form must never be tolerated, but this represents something even worse and more dangerous. They are not only attempting to bully an innocent, decent woman (just for being normal), they are attempting to bully YOU.

If you do not write to any of those addresses above, you are tolerating this bullying, and might as well stop reading alt-right websites. Be smart in what you write, and write vehemently – just let them know that it is they, not us, who are the mindless, nasty ideologues.

I commend Mrs Spencer for her reaction to this. And I understand America is a vast place (so it wouldn’t be feasible for most readers of this blog to make it to the area where Mrs Spencer lives) but I ask the men of Montana: what the hell is up with you?!!!!

• Asian Reactionary says:

I’ve sent out an email as well. I don’t completely agree with Mr. Spencer on everything, but I do agree that he has a right to express himself without having his family members be terrorized.

• Dualist says:

Definitely.

I’ve also sent some of those ‘people’ some music for them to enjoy. I feel the selection provided gives a much better introduction to conservative ideals than I could describe myself. I imagine many of the recipients will now be fans of Merciless, early Sentenced and Emperor, At The Gates and Burzum, and have now hopefully changed their ways.

• Kind of an awesome form of protest. Mail people death metal until they calm down. Best if you send full-album FLACs.

• Dualist says:

Yes, if death metal doesn’t work, I can’t imagine what would! I started off the emails in terms that would have led them to read on (as they certainly wouldn’t read anything that threatened their illusory world-view voluntarily), before telling them how things really are. I then included a line something like ‘but if you want an even-clearer account of matters, the following links should provide some assistance’. Selecting tracks was the hardest part! But yes, I’ve always felt that the productions of ‘In the Nightside Eclipse’ and ‘The Red in the Sky Is Ours’ in particular require the full FLAC treatment to be appreciated to the max.

• The more dynamics are used, the more MP3 shows its limitations. It seems to me that a broad revolution against over-compressed production is just getting underway. Now that high speed internet is increasingly the norm, the difference in size/effort for MP3s and FLACs has narrowed. Falling storage prices have helped too.

• Dualist says:

….and, judging by the signature given by ‘Utter Contempt’ at the bottom of his email (above), it appears Seth Putnam has risen from the grave to provide some assistance.

Darn! Why didn’t I think of *them*. At least the recipients would have then been certain to listen to the whole song, and, even though AC’s musical merits are rather slim, I believe the song titles alone would have given them a nice surprise ;)

• Or Vaginal Jesus, the band whose lyric sheet made me turn about eight shades of pink.

• Dualist says:

*triggered*

Excuse me, but I hereby accuse you of committing a micro-aggression. I thought the whole POINT of this blog was to be a Safe Space (unless I’ve misread you)?! Listen, Sonny Jim, all I need to do is get all my SJW bros to complain to SR Prozak and your writing days will be over. Who’ll get the last laugh THEN?

Or I might put a curse on you, so that just before all those lovely boats finally set sail, you’ll be overcome by an urge to board ship, to gloat, but then my other curse on the ship’s anchor will set in and you’ll soon find yourself stuck in Brazil, with a Brazilian, who’s got a brazilian, and who’s called Paolo. *no, he’d enjoy that* Ok then, my malediction is for your whole collection of pipes to be inexplicably suffused with the aroma of meat-pie/Somalian, hence you could never again enjoy a smoke without considering The Other.

Seriously though, I’d better give that band a miss. Otherwise I’d probably soon resemble the guy on the cover of 1st King Crimson.

• Its goal is to be a place that harbors sanity and offers respite for some from the storm. That will probably not be a safe space, since it is constantly triggering across the spectrum if it is doing its job, but it will be a respite from the blower noise of insanity coming from the rest of society.

10. McGarrett says:

Problem with leftists is all they have is raw emotion. They lack brute force or agency. The opposing team has had decades to sit back and watch them play make-believe with public policy and now the adults want to play for real. This leftist bullying is going to cause and equal and opposite reaction that no one who values their life will want to be caught in the middle of.

It’s like at the end of a dragged out chess match when you start playing loose instead of smart–matching every piece the opponent takes with an equally important piece on their side, even if it burns your best pieces on the board.

11. Svmmoned says:

You say that such things should be beyond political divisions, but with leftists there is no such thing. Their “values” and methods are contrary to any traditional ways, so really, there is no common ground whatsoever. And I don’t even want to mention those other groups, as I already wrote about them too many times…

Either way – good job with your action against them.

12. Andrea Ostrov Letania says:

People on the Right reject the idear that ‘America’ is an idear.. but I think I will dissent.

I now believe ‘America’ is an idear.

And because it is an idear, people around the world no longer need to come to America to have ‘America’ as an idear.
    It’s like democracy as an idear. To have democracy, you don’t have to come to the US to practice democracy. You can implement the idear of democracy in your own country.

Idears are portable and transferable. Idears are not fixed in one place. It’s like some mountain in Tibet is fixed in that place, but Buddhism is an idear, and you don’t have to go to Tibet to be a Buddhist. You can be a Buddhist anywhere. You can even take that idear into outer-space.

So, let us say there is the United States as a fixed nation with its distinct history, heritage, and culture. It is about power and history within a fixed territory.

In contrast, there is ‘America’ as an idear, and it is universal and can be transported or transposed to anyone, anywhere, anytime.

So, our message to all the people around the world is that they don’t have to come to the United States to partake in the idear of America.

They can have it at home. And what is this big idear of ‘America’ they can have in their own home nation?

The American Idear is as follows: pig out on junk food, obsess over video games, twerk, listen to rap, worship black athletes, indulge in hedonism, promote slut culture, celebrate militarism, drink soda and burp, get tattoos on ass, push interracism, hail Zionism, watch trash TV, break down barrier between mainstream culture(even for kids) and pornography, praise homos and trannies, enforce PC, destabilize national borders, allow mass invasion, cook up hate hoaxes about KKK and neo-nazis, flip oit over micro-aggressions, spread fears of blonde rapists, promote cuck attitudes among the men, declare your folks to be ‘exceptional’ and ‘indispensable’, and blame ‘Russia’ for everything.

Yes, that is ‘America’ as an Idear in the Current Year. And any people in any nation can practice those ‘idears’ and be ‘American’ without coming to America.

So, save your money on that plane ticket.
    Just stay in your country and embrace the IDEAR of ‘America’.

We should devise a American Idear Kit as universal formula for the world and sell it all over. Or even hand it out for free. It’d be like a Chemistry Kit. Ameristry Kit.

It’d be like handing out the New Testament or Mormon Book. After all, you don’t have to go to Utah to be a Mormon. You can be a Mormon in Mexico or India. And you don’t need to be in the territory of the United States to have your idear of ‘America’.

• Asian Reactionary says:

Lisa Pryor’s article was hilariously silly. The reason why Asia is capable of “startling modernization” in her terms of infrastructure is specifically because Asia does not wholly adopt the American “ideals” as you indicated.

13. Meow Blitz says:

Think Progress just ran an absurd article. Very predictable. Never mentions extortion.

14. biology says:

ethnocentrism for all!

15. […] have probably read about realtor Tanya Gersh and her attempts to extort money from Richard Spencer’s mother. Here is how to file a complaint with the Montana Board of Realty Regulation about Tanya […]

16. […] perpetually-clueless The Guardian, Montana realtor Tanya Gersh — best known for her attempt to extort money from Richard Spencer’s mother — whines about how she has been made […]