Interview with Osiris Akkebala

osiris_akkebala

Few people understand nationalism. Most see it as a chance to one-up someone else. Only a rare few realize that one task presents itself to humanity, which is to be healthy.

To be healthy we must protect and nurture ourselves and nature, but that requires a sense of the “sacred” to both nature and the group, which is something that only culture can do. Culture requires a strong identity, and a strong identity requires ethnic homogeneity so that a people can define itself by itself and dedicate itself to improving itself. Laws, rules, police and fines cannot do what a strong culture and “blood and soil” can. But few people understand this vision of nationalism and instead buy into the vision of those who oppose nationalism. They consider many of us to be “false nationalists” for not wanting to create enmity with other ethnic groups by degrading them.

Osiris Akkebala understands nationalism in the sense of not just a political order, but an order by which people can live worldwide. It is a different type of society, where rather than being faceless occupants upon whom power is exerted to avoid violations (or at least the ones that government notices), people unite themselves through the decentralized network of culture and identity and compel one another to do the right thing. His writings should rank among the highest of nationalists but because of this basic lack of understanding of nationalism among most nationalists have not received as much attention as they deserve.

Today at Amerika.org we are fortunate and honored to be able to present an interview with Osiris Akkebala and to peer more deeply into his identitarian philosophy.

Can you give us a life history for yourself?

I was born and raised in Orlando, Florida. I attended Jones High School and I went to Valencia Junior College and graduated from the University of Central Florida where I received a BA in Sociology and a AA from Valencia in Political Science.

I became involved in the fight for Civil Rights for Black people in the 60s and held positions in the local NAACP as Chairman of the Young Adult Council and State Youth Advisor. I later became involved with the Congress Of Racial Equality (CORE) where I served as the Local Chairman.

It was in CORE where I became acquainted with the Honorable Marcus Garvey Philosophy of Black Separatism, Black Nationalism and knowledge of with Love for Afrika.

CORE was a Black Nationalist organization and in the 70s; we were known as Black Separatist, against Integration and mass busing of Black children out of the Black community to white-attended schools.

I in the 70s started in Orlando The Black United Fund, Inc. as well as the Pan Afrikan Inter’National Movement (PAIN).

How did you come to be involved in politics?

My political involvement had me to serve as the Campaign Manager for a candidate named James Reed, the first Black candidate to win a Democratic primary for the Florida State Legislature, but lost in the State general election. Later I became the first Black man to run for Mayor of Orlando. This is just an abbreviation of the many involvements and acquaintance with many well known Black Leaders, one in particular of whom we had a very close relationship with each other, his name is Louis Farrakhan. I have had many experiences as a Black community activist.

What is nationalism?

Nationalism is having a physical and mental connection to Land and to have power, authority and control over making decisions concerning that Land; such is called Black Nationalism as it pertains to Afrika and Black Afrikan people who have such a commitment and attachment to the Land of Afrika.

What made you choose this over other political directions?

After my involvement in the Civil Rights Struggle as we called it, I later came to realize how Black people had been used and mentally abused again by America, by having us to believe that Freedom was about being allowed to mix with white people and I later realized that the social interaction with white people based upon white folks terms was no more than the continuing conditioning of Black people and a continued act of white people implying that they are superior over Black people, because all of the social movement by Black people was toward white people, which is what so-called integration of Black people with white people accomplished, which has nothing to do with Freedom of Choice, Justice or Independence for Black people.

So, I became, based upon my experience in the fight for Civil Rights, a Black Afrikan Nationalist Separatist, embracing the Garvey philosophy of Afrika being for the Black Afrikans and the need for Black Afrikans to become reunited again in Afrika, with Reparation to be the major Topic of concentration with demand for payment of a debt owed to our Enslaved Ancestors, it being a much needed Goal for Black Afrikans in America not by choice, to collect Reparation.

At some point in the 1990s, you collaborated with John Baumgardner and his group of pro-Southern nationalists. How did that collaboration come about? How did it work out?

In the early 80s, I became a talk show host on one of the local Black oriented Radio stations in the city of Orlando, and it was just by chance that John Baumgartner and I met. John was the local Grand Wizard of the KKK in the Orlando / Orange County area, and John had a cassette telephone message you could call and listen to, and I did, and what I heard was of interest to me, so I called John and invited him to come on my show as my guest, and from that time on, he accepted the invite and we remained associated with each other until the latter part of the 80s. John’s organization and my organization held many joint demonstrations, John being for White separation, and my organization, The Pan Afrikan Inter’National Movement (PAIN) was and is for Black Separation.

Our joint outing worked out very well, it attracted many attention, as PAIN attempt to in many ways duplicate the action pattern that the Honorable Marcus Garvey had established, for he did in the 20s had association with White separatist as well. It made me to be more certain that the path of Black Nationalism and not integration is the path that will lead to Black people having authority and control of Afrika and to have a United Continental States in Afrika.

What, in your mind, is the importance of identity to any ethnic or cultural group?

Land control and authority = Power and Freedom.

Is there a role for spirituality, or divinity, to play in understanding politics and philosophy?

Yes, because Spirituality, Divinity, is the result that come from a Mind that Critically and Freely Think, otherwise, you are no more than a pawn in the game of politics, it being a game that can have you with selfish motive, serving not for the Greater Good of All.

What do you think about Indian and Chinese investment and political influence in Africa?

Afrika, if left alone by all outsiders, could rise to its own qualified potentials, and since my goal and objective for Afrika, is Freedom and Independence, and Afrika to be under the authority and control of the Black Afrikans, I think that the Black Afrikans should take a page out of the Chinese play book, and run everybody not Black out of Afrika, and all the Natural Resources should be Nationalized, and Afrika should go into a state of complete Isolationism for as long as it will take for Afrika to rise in the New Millennium as a self sufficient thriving productive Black Nation.

Where can people read what you’ve written if they want to hear more? Do you speak on the radio, give interviews, or the like?

I have kept to myself in isolation, other than when I share information that is abbreviated on this WWW.

So, because of my constant and continue meditation I have remained physically, in obscurity, but now, I will make myself available physically for public consumption, by making myself available for invites to do Speaking, Lecturing and Counseling and organized Divine Spiritual Retreats.

So, if there are groups or organizations, campus clubs who would like for me to be their guest speaker, the number to call is 520 459 8765 and/or goddess Kalifah 407 300 1627

My books are on Amazon, iUniverse web site, and other book outlets. Titles: Lies About God and Divine Spirituality: Revealed Information About The Real You.

1. MeToo says:

“Afrika should go into a state of complete Isolationism for as long as it will take for Afrika to rise in the New Millennium as a self sufficient thriving productive Black Nation.”

I was wondering what form Mr. Akkebala believes a self-sufficient thriving productive Black Nation would take. Would it reject all the inventions and ideas of white Europeans? I see that he doesn’t reject the idea of “reparation” (financial compensation?) = making everything OK.

A black man whom I’ve known for a long time introduced me to the ideas of L. Farrakhan and I was rather impressed, especially the information on the origins of slavery.

2. Isis says:

I salute and Bow to Cosmic Warrior Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

Taken from David Icke:
    ‘Once in every generation a person rises up above the crowd to reveal the truth of our age. This person also shows us who we really are and the way out of crisis. At this moment, in this time, that person is Cosmic Warrior Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala.

Cosmic Warrior Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala a Divine true Teacher and leader for Black Afrikan Beings Globally.

Divine RESPECT

3. Isis says:

MeToo wrote: 07/09/2014 at 7:46 am

——————————
    Beloved MeToo, our Beloved Cosmic Warrior Chief Elder Osiris does not operate in (Believe/Belief). He mentally/consciously operates in the below.

Knowing is all Natural, because it require you to Think and to formulate those thoughts with the process of empirical reasoning using profound logic, which lead to a reasonable rational conclusion about those things being Thought about. (Osiris)/Ancestors/Common sense/Copyright@2010

Knowing require the check and balance of those things being thought about, which in term reveal the Harmony, Order and Balance of such Mental action, which will verify the Truth and Reality of the Matter in question or thought about. (Osiris)/Ancestors/Common sense)Copyright@2010

4. Osiris says:

I bow to you my Beloved Goddess Isis for correcting that which need to be corrected, even though such correction might not be adhered too, which must not be a concern of yours.

I will only add, Reparation is no idea, it is a fact about a debt owed to our Enslaved Ancestors, and I must share, Black people have no shortage of mind when our original mind is functioning Divinely, and the fact has been established that what white folks eventually learned they received from our wise Black Afrikan Ancestors, so inventions have always been a part of the intelligence of Black people.

Leave Afrika alone and pay the debt owed to our Enslaved Ancestors and we will become that example again, as to how the world should live in Harmony, Order, and Balance with the Nature of our Design.

I do not involve myself in commenting to comments, so consider this act to be that of clarifying that which need to be clear about Reparation and the intelligence of Black people, when left alone by those with a history of oppressing Black people.

Divine Respect

Hoteph

1. I think this point is lost on most: the issue of reparations is about putting to right a bad decision in history.

Currently Africa is ruled by external corporate and political interests. It should be given the ability for ethnic self-determination and self-rule, a condition which would also benefit Africans in America. Reparations and repatriation allows the world to acknowledge the poor actions of the past — made with wholly commercial motive, with no consideration for the balance of autonomy that allows each group to find its future — and forces the West to stop using African-descended peoples as pawns in its game of altruism.

Further, it formally ends a situation that most white people were not happy about even in its heyday and which has continued to this time, forcing African-descended peoples to either assimilate and be absorbed or keep their culture and be seen as perpetual outsiders. Welfare, civil rights, et al. have never addressed this fundamental error of Western policy.

5. MeToo says:

I was just curious as to where the money would come from. The US government is bankrupt. For years now, they’ve been printing more and more useless money. This can won’t be kicked down the road forever. Can’t anyone see this.

1. Ted Swanson says:

Symbolically it’s a good idea, but it will never happen and if it did happen I would not trust it. It would never be pulled off in the correct way, it would be a swindle.

2. chris says:

Reparations can come from African tribal leaders, whose ancestors sold their own people into slavery in the first place. I’m tired of “my people” throwing their devalued currency in the toilet that is the majority of this world.

Osiris, whatever helps you sleep at night.

6. Osiris says:

For clarification, Reparation is is no chairtable request, it is money earned by our Enslaved Ancestors, America was not concerned in the way they earned their money off of the abuse and degradation of Black Afrikan people treated as slaves to America.

So, Reparation is not obligated to determine how America is going to pay its debt to our Enslaved Ancestors, when that is of America interest and it require money to protect it, then America find the finicial means to accomidate that interest.

Also, it is America and her surrogates who took part and gained financially from the Slave Trade and work perform along with physical abuse of Black Afrikan people.

The Chattel Slavery was no symbolical jester, it was in fact a commission of criminal murder and living physical horror.

The one thing about Reparation, it reveal the hidden and laden Racism and Unjustified prejudice that is alive in modern day white people, wherever they reside today.

To attempt to minimize the Debt of Reparation, simply because it is owed to Black Afrikan people, is to verify the continued disrespect those who disagree about Reparation, yet, is to this day is enjoying what come from the Enslavement of Black Afrikan people.

Mark my word, Reparation will be paid by those who took part in implementing the most barbarous crime against the Divinity of Life.

The Advocates for Reparation Justice, is not concerned about who might disagree or agree about Reparation, because Reparation represent a Fact of Time that verify the debt, Reparation.

As long as Reparation is not paid, it verify the presence of Racist mind and unjustified prejudice behavior toward Black Afrikan people.

Divine Respect

Hoteph

7. MeToo says:

What are you going to do about the fact that blacks in Amerika are being rapidly overtaken by Mexicans in number, and that there’s no love lost between them?

Can you answer a simple question: would blacks as a group be better off with a majority white population or a majority brown population? My own hope is that us whites will become extinct quickly (as opposed to more slowly, as has been going on for some years now) and we can leave the rest of you to fight it out. I believe in an afterlife and after I go, I intend to look down on the black vs brown vs yellow vs red vs semitic race wars. And laugh myself silly.

8. Osiris says:

What you have so stated reveal the caliber of mind you function with, it reveal who you truly are, and it is such a caliber of mind you reveal, I leave as is.

Divine Respect