Anders Behring Breivik was conservative lite and no nationalist.
All of the clues point to American libertarian-left mimicry in Scandinavia gone wrong as would be expected.
It’s like German national socialism emulation in an American midwest, non-historic recreation, neo-nazi protest march complete with period flags and costumes. Ridiculous!
Eugenics as a consumer option.
Heredity is trivial however an effect caused by heritage, culture, is vital.
Freedom from… a laundry list of aggressive bullies that need to be controlled or perhaps gunned down to preserve freedom.
The faith of the Enlightenment –- if one may call it that –- is that the process of enlightenment, of becoming progressively self-directed in thought and action through the awakening of one’s intellectual powers, leads ultimately to a better, more fulfilled human existence. – Stanford Encylcopedia of Philosophy
The guy was just as unhinged as Loughner, who was also heavily informed by American libertarian-left media. But unlike articulate and prosperous yet contradictory Breivik, incoherent gibberer Loughner was afflicted with madness by allegedly drug addict, society dropout parents.
The Dunning-Kruger effect occurs when incompetent people not only fail to realise their incompetence, but consider themselves much more competent than everyone else. – Rationalwiki
Economic failure is pressure cooking the political. The Enlightenment gave primacy to the economic while pluralizing the political into warring tribes confined to a proposition state none of them agree upon.
Small surprise the Enlightenment’s own ideological children, the self-styled rationalists, are the most anxious as the world they’ve built fails to sustain its ongoing confrontation with natural reality. Their anxiety prolonged leaves them with the shreds of sanity.
- Alternative Right: Worse is Worse, Unless There’s Better, The Coming Gentrification Wars, Libido of the Ugly, The Stimulus Myth
- Bruce Charlton: Modern Christianity = Ancient Christianity – Animism
- Heritage: Morning Bell: What Is Poverty in America?
- In Mala Fide: The Biological Basis of “Bros Before Hos,” and Why There’s No Female Equivalent, Why the Left Keeps Winning
- Pat Buchanan: The Long Retreat of Liberalism
- Primordial Traditions: What is the Primordial Tradition
- Takimag: An Alien Pod Person in a Room Full of Leftists
- Arizona Central: Plan that flies immigrants to Mexico City resumes
- Business Insider: 10 Signs That The Americans Have Begun Freaking Out About The State Of The Economy, Could The Eurozone Break Up?
- Daily Mail: Five-star hotel Claridge’s ‘threw us out for being white and English’
- Discovery: All Non-Africans Part Neanderthal, Genetics Confirm
- Foreign Policy: Nationalism Rules
- Guardian: Lord Glasman: ‘I’m a radical traditionalist’
- Herald Sun: Give us our own laws, say Islamic leaders
- National Policy Institute: Demography And Debt Are Both Destiny—We’re All Greeks Now by Patrick J. Buchanan
- New York Times: A Population Changes, Uneasily
- Science Daily: World’s Forests’ Role in Carbon Storage Immense, Research Reveals
- Spiegel: Austria’s Freedom Party Goes from Strength to Strength
- Telegraph: World energy crunch as nuclear and oil both go wrong, Return of the Gold Standard as world order unravels
- This Is London: A city of children who cannot read