Accumulation, tension, and release in struggle and conflict are for us a permanent necessity for living life.
Horrific supernovae expulsions provide nebular elements and kinetic momentum for the birth of new suns and life. Pitiable seedlings force their way through weathered cracks up into the warmth, pulverizing the frigid concrete on an excruciating journey from thriving sapling to aged oak.
Somewhere between, sleepy sad creatures dream of peace and equality between all men. When will they see these are only found between the dessicated cadavers inhabiting the silent necropolis?
- Alternative Right: America’s Hellholes, Women as a Measure of Credibility, The Nietzschean Prophecies
- Bruce Charlton: The poison of literalism – the necessity of ‘fantasy’, Are we Norse gods? – Kreeft on Tolkien, Understanding the revolutionary Left – anti-Christian alliances?
- Brussels Journal: A Warning To America, The Political Fallout of the OBL Execution
- Confederate Colonel: League of The South – I Was Wrong
- Financial Armageddon: Easy Way Out, Words for a New Era
- In Mala Fide: News from the Front: May Something, Unthinkable: How Far Would You Go to Defend Your Country?, Goldman Sachs and the Pulpit: How Western Religious Morality is Impoverishing You
- Kali Yuga: Rant, Sunday 5/29/11, On Progress, Excerpts from “A Material Civilization” by Rene Guenon
- Roissy: Dating Preferences Vs Options, Piss Bomb, Liberals And The Acceptance Of Biological Determinism, Top 10 Signs You’re Not A Beta Male
- Southern Agrarian: From Another Time, ECHO Demonstration Farm
- Steve Sailer: Why do Republicans hate thinking about race and IQ, too?, Norman Angell was premature, but right, Nobody knows nothing, Selecting for Conformity
- Takimag: Too Sensitive For Our Own Good, Democratic Dawn—or Darkness?
- The Archdruid Report: A Fashion for Austerity, The Tyranny of the Temporary
- The Spearhead: Young Men Face Desultory Job Market, Few Prospects, Fewer Young Women Married than Ever, It’s Time to Acknowledge Notable Women in American History, The Birth of Fatherhood, Kay’s Man-child Revisited
- The Thinking Housewife: The Father and His Rightful Authority, A Young Woman Who Has Everything, A World of Impersonal, Pseudo-Food, Catholic Bishops Applaud the Construction of Mosque, The Militant Sisterhood, The Rise of Matriarchy
- VDARE: Republican Sports Fans And The Affirmative Action They Cheer For, In The Arab World And Elsewhere, People Are Seeking A Separate Existence In Nations—That Are Of, By And For Themselves Alone.
- Wermod and Wermod: Abir Taha’s The Epic of Arya, The Modern Conception of Sovereignty: A Jacobin Invention
- Western Youth: Shocking: All Rapes in Oslo Committed By “Non-Western Men”, South Carolina Passes Arizona-Style Immigration law, Supreme Court Upholds Arizona E-Verify, Invasion: No Guns Required
- Boston Globe: ‘A body of water so foul’
- Christian Science Monitor: Will Supreme Court ruling on immigrants pit Big Business against states?
- Daily Telegraph: Schools in west facing ‘white flight’
- Environmental News Network: Possible Cause of Dwindling Bee Population? Cell Phones, Brazil Forms “Crisis Counsel” in Response to Dramatic Increase in Amazon Deforestation
- FOX News: Brewer Recall Filing is Short of Number Needed
- GM Watch: Regulators pursuing ‘contaminate and get approval’ strategy
- Guardian: British campaigner urges UN to accept ‘ecocide’ as international crime
- Montreal Gazette: Multiculturalism takes centre stage in Montreal
- National Policy Institute: Eclipsed: Why the white working class is the most alienated and pessimistic group in American society.
- National Review: Slaves to Words
- New York Times: Is Your Religion Your Financial Destiny?
- Poynter: More black journalists quit mainstream outlets for black-oriented media
- Wired: Scientists Fight University of California to Study Rare Ancient Skeletons