Furthest Right

COVID-19 Racket Busts Out in an Explosion of Pork

We all want nice things for Christmas. Most of us have neglected to buy the requisite Member of Congress in order to get them delivered to us from The North Pole. But thanks to the Covid-19 “Crisis,” we can see how things really work. Assuming you planned wisely, and properly invested your time and wealth; here’s what your own personal Member of Congress can do for you.

  • 15.4 million illegal immigrant family members are now eligible for stimulus checks and can also now receive retroactive payments worth up to $1,800.
  • The amnesty program for thousands of Liberians who’ve lived and worked here unlawfully since 2014 has been extended for another year.
  • Untold numbers of illegal immigrants who claim to live with “unaccompanied minors” smuggled across the border will now enjoy a new shield from deportation.
  • $500 million to Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama to “address key factors that contribute to the migration of unaccompanied, undocumented minors to the United States.”
  • $461 million to Colombia for drug control and “human rights” programs.
  • $75 million to the “Caribbean Basin Security Initiative.”
  • $33 million “for democracy programs for Venezuela.
  • $1.65 billion to Jordan for “foreign military financing” and other assistance.
  • $700 million in economic aid to Sudan for “global health” and “transition.”
  • $40 million to Syria for economic support, drug control and law enforcement, and emergency medical and rescue response.
  • At least $25 million for “democracy” and “gender programs” in Pakistan.

(And it keeps on going like The Energizer Bunny)

OK, so let’s say I’m not born with The Silver Coke Spoon up my nose. Let’s just say I show up 40/week and do what I’m told. We’ll take the hypothetical one step further. Let’s say the boss man told me I can’t do my 40/week because of Coronavirus lockdowns. What do I get out of this? Providing you’re not “rich” or “privileged” there’s a little something in it. If you’re just one of the little guys that vote for these vampires and ghouls, then here’s what you’ll get in your stocking.

Americans will receive $600 COVID-19 relief checks and $300 unemployment payments as part of the consolidated federal government funding package.

What this is the evidence necessary to make an effective diagnosis. Covid-19 was not just a disease. It was a racket. How does this follow? Because when the racket goes bust-out, the thugs all fight to try and grab all the money. That’s why the bill is almost $1Tr and almost 6,000 pages long.

To drive that point home, let’s pretend there was an actual piece of legislation aimed at helping every American Citizen live at the Median Household Income. There are reasons to like this. There are also equally valid reasons to find this morally repulsive. The proposed bill is simply a benchmark to demonstrate the extent to which the Covidulus passed out of both houses of Congress like a stale flatulence is an act of sponsored fraud.

Median Amerikan Household Income equaled $68,703 as of 2019. We’ll show some Christmas Spirit here and chuck in enough Tollhouse Cookies to make it $69K. There are about 325 Million Amerikans in 129 Million Households. Actually giving every single Amerikan Household a guaranteed Median Income equals $8,901,000,000. That’s one heck of a lot of MMT for those keeping score at home.

Let’s just strip this down to $1,000,000,000 and only give it to US Households instead of Pakistani Gender Confusion. Then every Amerikan household gets on the order of $8,000. Strip out all people earning say $100,000.00 per year or more, and we can then probably make those checks hit $10,000.

In essence, a guy who gets the initial $600 and then 6 $300 unemployment checks takes home $2,400. So perhaps 30% of this Covidulus will go to people locked in their rooms by the likes of Governor Whitmer. The other 70%? That’s been flat-out stolen.

So $700,000,000 just went to whoever owns these scumbags sitting in Congress. That, my friends, is what Covidulus was for. Could Amazon have built a better business plan then the set of Covid lockdowns? Does the whole definition of who got to be essential have anything to do with the ability of these Plutocrats to buy representation? Bet on it.

How about that $700 million in economic aid to Sudan for “global health” and “transition?” I’ll bet that lots of poor Sudanese will get a brand new spear and a toothbrush. Or maybe not. That $700mil will pay for “overhead”. Those will cover “G&A Expenses.” The sort of things Amerikan contractors sift into their pockets and then partially reinvest into buying more of that good old Amerikan Democracy. It should make us all proud to be Amerikans — once we’ve cleaned up after the vomitus.

Tags: , , ,

Share on FacebookShare on RedditTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn