The debate on race — and pluralism — is far from over.
1. Abilities are determined by inherited traits:
The Blank Slate, by Stephen Pinker
4. Race relations in America will only get worse:
Paved With Good Intentions, by Jared Taylor
5. Minorities are caught in a vicious cycle of crime in which they are the statistically predominant victims and perpetrators:
The Color of Crime, by Jared Taylor
6. This was also true in the 1950s:
A failure in integration
7. People are unwilling to discuss it:
My Black Crime Problem and Yours, by John DeIulio
8. Black people feel oppressed.
9. White people increasingly feel oppressed.
10. Our fortunes as a nation have not improved since integration.
What does this mean?
Each group needs its own nation. The current system, pluralism, isn’t working.