People That Tell You Not To Breed Are Your Enemies

The reaction of a certain, cretinous subset of our chattering classes to Bristol Palin’s 3rd pregnancy reminds me of a fundamental rule of life. The future belongs to those who show up. Amerikans aren’t making it. CNN describes the situation below.

The general fertility rate is the number of births out of 1,000 women between the ages of 15 to 44. In the first three months of 2016, the fertility rate in the US fell to the lowest level. The rate was 59.8 births per 1,000 women.

So how does society treat those women who still assume the responsibility of bearing the next generation. Olivia Nuzzi shows us what a classy place Jack Dorsey has helped Twitter grow into.

At this rate it would be less work for Bristol Palin to announce when she is not pregnant. https://t.co/kqAMNmeiF8

— Olivia Nuzzi (@Olivianuzzi) December 10, 2016

What inspires such total hatred of motherhood. If Amanda Marcotte is typical of anything other than the sordid steep-sided unreality of the blogosphere, I’d chalk it up to unabashed solipsism.

No matter how much free day care you throw at women, babies are still time-sucking monsters with their constant neediness. No matter how flexible you make my work schedule, my entire life would be overturned by a baby. I like my life how it is, with my ability to do what I want when I want without having to arrange for a babysitter. I like being able to watch True Detective right now and not wait until baby is in bed. I like sex in any room of the house I please. I don’t want a baby. I’ve heard your pro-baby arguments. Glad those work for you, but they are unconvincing to me. Nothing will make me want a baby.

Feeling relieved that Marcotte’s badly mutated genetic material will be blessedly Star-Saned out of the gene pool is understandable. If you wonder what sort of son this harridan would raise, give the Pearl Jam song “Jeremy” a listen. If you personally hate the idea of children that much, don’t bear or father one. The problem comes when the Amanda Marcottes of the world inspire anything other than condign, loogie-hawking, disgust. If enough people follow her lead and dare to be selfish, not much else will follow.

So how does this news strike our enemies? They love it. People who cheer and encourage childlessness want your line to disappear. They want you off the face of the planet.

If you can’t empty that Basket of Deplorables in real time, you can fix them and by that process fix it so they don’t reproduce. It is no historical accident that the ideological offspring of Margaret Sanger resent it when those they disapprove of reproduce. This is negative rather than positive eugenics. People who criticize you for breeding are not your friends.

Tags: , ,

22 Responses to “People That Tell You Not To Breed Are Your Enemies”

1. Asian Reactionary says:

Star-Saned? Just curious where the inspiration for the term came from.

• Jpw says:

Star-San is an industrial strength brand of HCl used to clean and sterilize things. Wear gloves if you use it.

2. Avraham Rosenblum says:

I wish to Sarah Palin lots and lots of grandchildren.

3. An important insight here. People that are really friends want to see your bloodline grow as they would want to reproduce a tree with the best fruit or a sheep with fine wool. People are truly allies when they function as symbiotes in the game of nature.

4. Original Doug says:

One group, usually a proportional minority within borders, gains enormous power through mass sympathy but can not for whatever reason bear to see a second group thriving. Group 2a are automatically excused by group 1 via disavowal of tribal allegiance (bonus points if they flip allegiance entirely to group 1). Group 2b will get a contested hand stamp on the condition that they are unattractive due to age or other factors. Comprising very roughly 20% of the populace, the remainder of group 2 fails to both disavow themselves and be unattractive earning them the distinction of public enemy #1 (pe1) since their reproduction is public evil #1. In a sane hypothetical they would be able to coexist in peace but instead face relentless active and passive efforts to tear them down for the unpardonable misstep of maintaining good health. One common form of these efforts involves an accusation of vanity anytime the aforementioned is claimed.

How ironic then that through all this a nice chunk of pe1 actively pursue a better future not only for themselves but for all including groups 1 and 2a. “Feel free anytime you guys wanna pitch in and help us out here” exceptional 2b and pe1 standouts (plus the odd group 1 anomaly) implore as they soldier on through a 1000 mile trek with 80 lbs. of gear.

The sales pitch condenses as follows: Failure to fail in at least one key measure will result in forced failure so you might as well take the quicker path of least resistance to your soulless, childless destiny. Not to mention all the cheetos and soda you could ever dream of.

5. Laguna Beach Fogey says:

They want to genocide us but are too cowardly–for now–to do it themselves.

• JPW says:

That’s where a lot of the support for abortion and birth control has historically come from. They want to tell certain other people to use lots of BC and abort when that doesn’t succeed.

6. A.B. Prosper says:

Rationally I can’t see why everyone is so bothered by Bristol Palin, she is a lovely married woman with three kids. Good on her.

I could see certain flavors of Conservative being bothered about the two kids before her being married but that’s over and I suppose really prissy White Supremacist people could get worked up that she’s part Alaska native but one 1/16th Y’upik is about as much as she has Neanderthal.

Emotionally, of course J.P.W. is spot on. As said, your friends celebrate you and your kin, your enemies mock them.

7. missy says:

The fact is she was supposed to have babies because birth control and abortion aren’t supposed to exist. I can promise you the love hormones that kick in when she holds her baby would be the most euphoric and important moments of her life. This sick mindset is a result of birth control, which kept her from ever experiencing what was natural for her species. She was die bitter and hating or… naive and dumb because of this.

8. bewitched says:

”People who cheer and encourage childlessness want your line to disappear. They want you off the face of the planet”.

Stop your fucking whining. It’s becoming tiresome. If you are too weak to give in to this type of pressure, your line deserve to be wiped out.

• bewitched says:

It’s not that I want the white race to die but if we are so good and deserve to stay, this will happen. People should not be force to have child and to have child with someone of the same race. I want the white race to preserve naturally if it has to continue. If people naturally don’t want to have children or children with people of the same race, is the race that good in the first place and worth preserving articifially?

• Jpw says:

Given the overall tenor of your first comment, I in no way believe this rather laughable attempt to walk it back. Please, I ask you nicely. Drop the troll Astrid whining.

• Asian Reactionary says:

It could be hoped, perhaps, that by calling attention to problems, that more can be reached and help encourage them to have children.

I don’t believe that’s the same thing as whining. Would it be far different from asking people who smoke that it harms them, and others, and if they would like to stop doing so?

• bewitched says:

Sometime it’s like people in this place only want family to save the white race. Having a family is more than that. People who really want to have a good white healthy family will have one, no matter what. They don’t care about people like Amanda Marcotte. So that’s why I said stop the whinning. In a way, who cares if the fertility rate is lower. I tought it was more about quality than quantity here anyway.

• In a way, who cares if the fertility rate is lower.

It is a bad sign when populations do not breed at replacement rates. Something is making them suicide.

• Only Leftists call things “whining” simply because they are inconvenient. He/she may have spent too much time around Leftists.

• if we are so good and deserve to stay, this will happen

This is very religious thinking.

Nothing happens without making it so, and good things are constantly under pressure of being destroyed.

• Jpw says:

So just how is calling a butthole like you a butthole actually whining? I thought of it as an accurate description of what type of pathetic piece of human sewage you truly are.

9. Ernst says:

This may sound a bit extreme, and this is just a suggestion:

But wouldn’t it make sense, that we justify, promote and make accesible voluntary sterilization in the first place, on the grounds that those feminist or selfish women who abort for the sole reason that is “their bodies their choice”, are people unable to care for and love a child, and besides lack the sense and compassion to see that they are killing a living organism, let alone a human being, of her own flesh and blood…their own children?. And by the way, will likely reproduce selfish, neurotic, impulsive offspring like themselves.

Yes like I said is extreme. But why should everybody bear the social cost of unwanted and dysfunctional even destructive offspring?

And by witch extent would this apply to abortion issue itself.

Just a thought

• Ernst says:

Fellow readers, I’m sorry, but that didn’t come out as meant it, and again I’m sorry;

When I say promote sterilization, I didn’t meant the propaganda of the extinction of our species or race, what was in my mind, and didn’t know how to articulate it well, was…

I’m under the supposition that most (even if not vast majority) whites want to have children in a point in their lives, women and men, and would never want to be sterilize. But exist this minority of feminist and other types of women that never want to have children, this group would rather be sterilize if they are given ease of access to the procedure, so it would be better for them to do so and to promote among them this idea instead of murdering children.

Thank you for your patience.

• But exist this minority of feminist and other types of women that never want to have children, this group would rather be sterilize if they are given ease of access to the procedure, so it would be better for them to do so and to promote among them this idea instead of murdering children.

Basically: free sterilization for liberals, neurotics, criminals, perverts and lawyers. Sounds good.