Contemporary science shows us genes, evolution and sometimes extinctions.
Ancient traditions show us cyclic history and reincarnated lives or alternatively, judgement from life before God, as each of us struggles onward to a superior state even though many of us will nonetheless fail.
Although each method takes a different path, in a broad sense both are in agreement with their conclusions.
Individuals are essentially vessels serving extrinsic ends whether for perpetuating their own dna or to breathe life into an ongoing culture they were born into.
Which distinct subspecies variant that neglected the former still exists? How many among history’s diverse civilizations that abandoned the latter are still around?
Individuals cannot primarily be an isolated end unto themselves. Nor can a Western hemisphere of two billion people, each heading off into two billion random, often conflicting directions continue because this enterprise will rapidly disintigrate as an inclusive and tolerant yet failing modern world has shown us all.
- Alternative Right: Videos Worth Watching, Is Immigration Reform Still Relevant?, It’s Not Just the Leader, Empire at Sunset, Feminism and Dysgenics
- Bruce Charlton: Sin and Law, Chronological snobbery – Lewis and Barfield, Why is Christianity incomprehensible to the modern mind?, Who are the virtuous poor? Northumbrian shepherds?, Revolution – or permanent anarchy? GK Chesterton on the Suffragette strategy
- Darwinian Conservatism: Evolution as Secondary Causality: Darwin and Aquinas
- Financial Armageddon: Looking Worse, A Special Country, ‘Scrap Yards Are the New Pawn Shops’
- In Mala Fide: Transition Towns and Resource Use: The Next Big Thing, A Babysitter is More Likely to Kill You Than a Rapist, An Image All Supporters of the War on Drugs Need to See, Why I Deleted My Facebook, To Justify Our Moral Judgments, We Invent Victims Even if There Are None
- Kali Yuga: The God Particle
- Southern Agrarian: Lessons Learned – Part 1
- Steve Sailer: From Blue State to Red State via Section Eight, To Wither and Die in L.A., How far down does the Pakistani rabbit hole go?, Walmart discriminates against women because its male managers work really hard
- The Spearhead: Latest Feminist Triumph: Black Family Finally Destroyed, UK Child Sexualization Reaches New Low
- The Thinking Housewife: Same-Sex “Marriage” in New York, Home
- Wermod and Wermod: Stephen Jay Gould: Next to Judas Iscariot, Brutus, and Cassius in the Devil’s Mouth at the Center of Hell, The New Dark Age: The Frankfurt School and ‘Political Correctness’, A Whimper and a Bang
- Western Youth: Redemption for Wilders, Hope for the West, Blocked: Federal Judge Blocks Indiana Immigration Law, South Carolina Passes Arizona-Style Immigration Law, Amnesty By Fiat: Obama Administration Refuses to Deport Illegals
- BBC: World’s oceans in ‘shocking’ decline
- Brussels Journal: America’s Fork In The Road, Making Crime Pay And The Courage Of Our Convictions, Carl Schmitt And Leo Strauss: Victims Of The Political Concept
- Florida Independent: ICE union says Obama administration policy a ‘law enforcement nightmare’
- Los Angeles Times: Minority men falling behind academically, study finds
- Lew Rockwell: The Biblical Nature of Hoppean Monarchism
- National Post: Pre-schoolers prefer same-ethnicity playmates: study
- New York Times: Smart Power Setback
- Politico: The need to enforce immigration laws, Give patients control of health care
- Wall Street Journal: Why Obama Is Likely to Lose in 2012