Adoption, Abortion And Miscegenation: Detachment From Biological Origins

As it turns out, adopting a child who is unlike you can kill you:

A 17-year-old boy was arrested in Texas Wednesday for murdering his adoptive parents after a 12-hour stand-off with SWAT teams that ended in tear gas being deployed.

…The reason for the murders isn’t yet known, but a pastor said that Brewer and his two older biological brothers – who were all adopted by Mr and Mrs Brewer at a young age – had a history of ‘outbursts’.

‘They did have outbursts from time to time from what the boys experienced before adoption in Russia,’ said CB Glidden, who had been forced to expel Brewer and one of his brothers from the Nazarene Christian Academy for bad behavior.

Adoption severs the line between a family and its ancestors, much like abortion and miscegenation. In realistic times, these would be seen as undesirable things. Extended family used to take in orphans, and churches would raise those with no other family, which was better than taking genetically extraneous material and giving it a family name that then allowed it to pass for the original.

In this case, a child adopted from Russia — looking more Siberian or Mongolian than European, despite light hair and eyes — turned on his adoptive parents. The most likely reason, in addition to the mental instability which made the act more extreme than the usual rebellion, is that this child was alienated by realizing that he was unlike the people around him, and thus that they were using him for their own ends.

Abortion similarly removes the sexual act from the reproductive consequences which could be anticipated, allowing people to continue having sex with strangers. This in turn further removes them from the real question of sex, which is whether it could lead to a family, since the vast majority of people want to end up happily married with kids and a dog someday.

Miscegenation might be viewed as a tantrum against origins. When someone feels no connection to their family, the best retaliation is to destroy that family line by outbreeding, such that future generations do not resemble what came before. This is also a violent act against the genetic continuity of family and as folk wisdom holds, shows low self-confidence and anger at the parents.

All of these are blights of the modern time, encouraged by a dying society.

Tags: , ,

27 Responses to “Adoption, Abortion And Miscegenation: Detachment From Biological Origins”

1. Avraham Rosenblum says:

Extended family I understand. But adoption I never understood.

• Good instincts. I can see taking over a kid from another part of the family, but never strange blood. It is a dream — the appearance of the happy nuclear family — not a reality.

• Original Doug says:

This is a tough issue no doubt. One problem I could imagine would be if a couple belatedly decides to have a child after adopting. In many if not most cases the adopted one would be highly resentful of the newcomer being an embodiment of the parents and may even seek revenge for this aggression. This scenario seems like a pretty strong indictment, or at least of the “strange blood” scenario.

2. Elkanahaon says:

Also worth considering is the fact that his features are typical of those suffering from ‘Fetal Alcohol Syndrome’ – very common amongst kids adopted from Russia. Compare to the girl in this video (also a Russian adoptee):

• -A says:

OMG pity bomb!! But yes, there are obvious similarities. Makes one wonder. Miscegenation, FASD or both?

• MeToo says:

Your comments made me look up more info on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. I have concluded that it exists on a spectrum from mild to severe. Some FAS people have minimal symptoms, others much more. The Russian adopted girl in your video seems intelligent and will probably do well in life. How being adopted plays into all this is anyone’s guess.

I personally know a couple of persons whose mothers were serious alcoholics including during pregnancy. Their children have problems, mainly emotional, but they have none of the external facial symptoms that supposedly go along with having consumed liquor.

Also, there’s plenty of people around, whose mothers consumed virtually no booze at all, yet they have the psychological issues that the Russian girls says she has, not to mention the facial characteristics. There’s tons of folks out there with no top lip, weak chin, etc., – just for starters.

It ain’t so simple. I see the diagnosis of “FAS” as merely an excuse for the expansion of the medical/psychological/social work industry. Blame The Mother’s behavior is an ominous part of this. The simple truth is that the father’s reproductive cells have just as much influence as a pregnant woman’s behavior can. Teetotalling mother + drinking father = a recipe for disaster.

Tks for letting me use your site to express these ideas, Brett.

3. MeToo says:

Really glad to see these ideas expressed. They reflect my own, for which I’ve received a fair bit of schit.

About miscegenation, here are the opinions of a black man, a psychologist. Basically, he is saying that people who marry and breed with other than their own race are trying to “disappear themselves”.

• Jpw says:

That’s a said but true statement. Some who hate themselves will racially outbreed as a method of crashing by design. They must secretly despise their own kids.

4. Foreign adoption is a subtle form of treason. At least donating money to overseas terrorist groups largely grows the terrorism overseas rather than at home. What makes these goofy sentimentalists think that even the most well adjusted adopted aliens won’t use their legal status to further the agendas of their genetic tribespeople over the interests of their paper conationals? Many cultures, including Islamic, don’t even have the same concept of adoption as the West. For trad Muslim clans, it doesn’t even sever old family bonds according to Sharia. They could plausibly sponsor their entire extended family over if Europeans end up cucking that far in the near future. Madness

5. Augustina says:

This is also an important but underused argument against divorce, where children are involved. When one parent divorces, the child knows deep down that he is being rejected as much as the rejected spouse is. The child shares half his genetic material and many phenotypic traits with the rejected spouse.

Children need both biological parents. How often have you heard a man say, “I was just like my son at that age.” The father understands his son in a way that the mother cannot. He knows what will motivate him, and what discipline will best work. The child will also recognize himself in his father, and this gives him something to identify with, and a parent he knows who understands him.

• When one parent divorces, the child knows deep down that he is being rejected as much as the rejected spouse is.

I believe this thoroughly.

Actually, it is not belief. My generation saw it. Divorce breaks the heart of a child and makes him cold and hesitant to bond.

6. Original Doug says:

We should just go ahead and crossbreed as much of the animal kingdom as possible, since if mammalian crossbreeding were a bad thing then surely humans would be the last ones we’d want to try it on.

First borders, then race, then humanity as we know it completes the triad. It’s as counterintuitive as a notion can be and yet there it is. It’s the long term vision of at least half the population who having sufficient wiring to conceive of a “long term” still would rather see us fade away rather than go out with some dignity when Yellowstone erupts in 7016. This explains the anti-Brexit/Trump fervor to forestall going to the grave having never witnessed first hand the fruits of their labors. The Left and Left-equivalents obviously do but I kind of doubt Trump considers his rise as the humanicidemageddon. Then again the greatest leaders are those who unwittingly if not accidentally shun knuckleheadery to preserve greatness.

As I’m sure Judge Roy Bean himself would agree, any Wild West type of situation is necessary and even fun for awhile but at some point “boring” organization must take the reins for the extended term. I like a good laugh as much as the next guy but we seriously may need a temporary moratorium on Comedy as it has recently become clear that most modern comedies and comedians have absolutely no interest at all in all this “future of humanity” mumbo jumbo. What’s up with that? I for one will take boredom over SNL any day.

7. Dr. Evil says:

The thing where people go to Russian provinces for adoption tourism has always bothered me and struck me as odd. I had a family mem. do that before and it caused me to have mixed feelings.

However, I have had sex with over three hundred women without causing a pregnancy. This isn’t a problem for me. I say aim for the face!!!

• *insert quirky innuendo here* says:

“However, I have had sex with over three hundred women without causing a pregnancy.”

I don’t think thats anything to brag about, Dr. Manwhore.

• When people want easy family members, they seek out the Other. Sort of like when dating. They are probably the biggest “racists” ever, as they perceive themselves to be in a leading position and the Other to be obligated to them. It is a broken psychology.

8. goldengates says:

”outbreeding, such that future generations do not resemble what came before”. This kind of ironic when on an other article, you bash on the babyboomers. You surely want to look like them.

”, he is saying that people who marry and breed with other than their own race are trying to “disappear themselves”.” It’s really stupid. If you really want to remain the same, try to clone yourself (I don’t think a clone will have the same spirit, but anyway). Or transcend mortality by meditation, prayer, etc. Almost nobody want to die but having a child in hope him to be the perfect replica of yourself is egoistic beyond mesure. Having a child should be an act of love, bringing another independant being into this world, not trying by fear or pride to continue to remain in him. Anyway, it’s useless to try remain in your child, your spouse is not the same as you so you will disappear a little anyway, and you will not disappear more if you do it with one person from an other race.

Adopting should not be the rule, but what about orphans? Should we kill them or leave them in orphanage until adulthood?

Divorce is not good for a child but sometime it is better to have a good stepfather than having to biological parents fighting all the time.

• Anyway, it’s useless to try remain in your child, your spouse is not the same as you so you will disappear a little anyway, and you will not disappear more if you do it with one person from an other race.

There is a fallacy of false extremes in there: someone can want a child to be like them without being exactly like them. And breeding outward always erases more, not less.

• Pseudo-chrysostom says:

Another day, another continuum fallacy.

Step-parents are much more likely to be abusive than biological parents; just like how the homocidal siberian highlighted in the article above felt no connection with his adoptees and hence few compuctions over their well being.

Also all ethnicities are representations of historically isolated breeding populations that over time become co-related and contiguous, plus the magic of the founder effect. Breeding within an ethnicity is absolutely the continuation of that ethnicity.

‘lol what is this ‘pile of straw’ you speak of? those are just accidentally colocated individual pieces of straw there’s no such thing as a pile of straw and anyways piles are a social construct u kant no nufin kant no nufin.’

9. Crucifier says:

This article bothers me as some family members have a child they adopted at a young age, he is older now and is turning out to be a violent sociopath despite having very giving and loving parents. He often talks of shooting cops and makes gun shooting gestures towards people, even worse is his parents let him have guns and knives and he appears to have no real common sense with gun safety, and he lives close to a lot of my relatives. Of course his parents turn a blind eye to all of this, and they will sorry when blood is spilled. It is fucking awful to have to worry about this shit. What is worse, me insinuating that I keeping an eye him has marked me as his first target, but with no evidence to go on but some observations and a bad feeling there isn’t much I can do.

• Always trust your gut. Never let him get your back. Your instincts are most likely correct and, if not, you can always apologize later when he fails to do something crazy for a decade or so.

• Dualist says:

Brett’s given you some good advice there. I understand the position you are in, and it is a very difficult one. I have had experience of two very similar situations. I will not relay them here, but it was only pure chance that prevented both of them from turning out much worse than they did. I hope you have the same Fortune, but you cannot rely on it.

Ask yourself this: if the lad wasn’t a family member, would you be reacting the same way, or giving him the benefit of the doubt so much? Watch him very, very closely. Do not do anything that would lead to your ruination also.

If things reach breaking point and there’s still no evidence to ‘prove’ anything, don’t unleash the most extreme option – it’s not an option, really, mate – instead just consider this: imagine you are holding a gun or a baseball bat. Now imagine doing this without a pair of thumbs. You can’t. You could then no longer grip or punch anything with any power. It is a simple, effective remedy and would put an stop to any imminent-looking evils. Do not fear any repercussions. I can assure you there wouldn’t be any. He would never threaten anybody again, and no lives would then be lost.

I pray everything turns out well and peacefully.

10. RaceRealist says:

Here’s the perfect example:

“”She’s getting very dark, isn’t she?” This is what one of my friends recently said about my much adored – 12-week-old daughter. She didn’t mean to be rude. But it was a comment that struck me with the force of a jab to the stomach. Immediately, I was overwhelmed by a confusion of emotions. I felt protective, insulted, worried, ashamed, guilty, all at once. The reason? My lovely, wriggly, smiley baby is mixed race….. The truth is, whatever the label, the fact there is a label proves that my daughter’s conflicting parentage matters….But when I turn to the mirror in my bedroom to admire us together, I am shocked. She seems so alien. With her long, dark eyelashes and shiny, dark brown hair, she doesn’t look anything like me. I know that concentrating on how my daughter looks is shallow. She is a person in her own right, not an accessory to me. But still, I can’t shake off the feeling of unease. I didn’t realise how much her looking different would matter and, on a rational level, I know it shouldn’t. But it does. Evolution demands that we have children to pass on our genes, hence the sense of pride and validation we get when we see our features reappearing in the next generation. With my daughter, I don’t have that….But self-flagellation is not useful. I have more pressing concerns. I am now the mother of a ‘black’ child, even if she is more the hue of weak tea than espresso…. When she was born, pale but with lots of dark hair, I asked the midwife if her eyes would stay blue. ‘Asian genes are very strong,’ she said in what I took to be an ominous tone. No more Brady Bunch kids for me. The midwife has been proved right and every day my baby’s eyes get a little darker.”

• But still, I can’t shake off the feeling of unease. I didn’t realise how much her looking different would matter and, on a rational level, I know it shouldn’t. But it does. Evolution demands that we have children to pass on our genes, hence the sense of pride and validation we get when we see our features reappearing in the next generation. With my daughter, I don’t have that…

Another victim of Leftism begins to slowly connect the dots.

11. JPW says:

Do I need to disambiguate further if I describe this as Kaepernick on steroids?